Photobucket

Friday, July 10, 2009

Naturistics Super Shine - "Sea Ya!"

As promised, here are some more polish swatches. This one is Naturistics Super Shine in "Sea Ya!". The color is classified as a pearl finish, which I agree with :)

It's fairly well pigmented, at least compared to the other Naturistics polish I bought. That one was a bright, royal purple that looked beautiful in the bottle, but turned out to be a sheer, watery mess. I still used 2 coats here just to smooth things out. (Both of these, by the way, were part of the 10 bottles for $4.99 of assorted polishes at my local Grocery Outlet that I talked about earlier.)

The color is pretty, and part of my quest to find the perfect dark, teal color. (I am lamenting the fact that I do NOT own MAC Whirlwind..which looks pretty perfect..) The other teal I have is Zoya's Akyra, which I remember being a bit lighter and greener than this one. I have swatches of Akyra on my computer but they are pretty crappy quality, will re-do later when my nails don't look so terrible.





No comments: