Photobucket

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ouch!

Well...this happened today:
 

On top of that, my pinkie nail finally broke off on my other hand. Both index fingers broke in the past and are shorter, so now I have 3 nails on each hand and I'm looking pretty ridiculous. Time to cut em short, no point in holding on anymore :(

It's all for the best I suppose, since I need to start practicing piano now. Too bad, was hoping to be able to keep my talons until Halloween!

Speaking of Halloween (SOOOO EXCITED!!!), what is everyone thinking of being? Any good costume ideas? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

5 comments:

Karen Ussene said...

sssssss auch! hate when I break my nails >.< when 1 breaks, it's okay, 2 nheee, 3 well now I have to cut everything -_-

C said...

That looks so painful! I'm so sorry! Just eat lots of veggies and it'll grow back soon enough.
I'm beingna doll for Halloween :) not a rag doll or barbie or anything but more of an old fashioned one I suppose :)

Cindy said...

Awww..im sad your beautiful long nails has got broken...I super hate it when that happens!!! I'm probabbyy going as a punk/emo girl..haha..just bought a tutu..black and red..I'm superrr excitedd =D..By the way loving your blog!~~

xoxo Cindy

www.lifeoftemptation.blogspot.com

tattoos ♥ lipgloss said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0y-R_1qq7M

Check this link out for a quick fix.

makeupbykatie said...

Oh goshh...Ouch! =(