Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - "Amber Coral"





This was one of the other nail polishes I got for UBER CHEAP ($4.99 for a bag with 10 nail polishes!!). I don't own any other holo's or prismatics or whatever, so this one fascinates me. Haha, I remember seeing these at Rite Aid a couple years ago but never got them.

I'm not super fond of the color itself, but the prism effect is still new to me and I like it.  I am confused as to why this is called "Amber Coral" because it is neither amber nor coral...oh well!  I would classify it as a pinkish red.

Anyways, this is 2 coats (1 does not cover too well). It actually lasts reasonably well, I've had it on again for about 5 days with minimal tip wear. Then again, maybe it has something to do with the 3 coats of Essie "Glamour Do" under it =P

1 comment:

Dreams Explanation said...

nice post thanks for update