Photobucket

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day - Part II (Zoya Irene)





So I ended up doing a blue + green mani of Zoya Irene layered over Zoya Akyra for Earth Day, but it was rainy and shady poopy weather all day so I didn't really get a chance to take a pic.  

Instead, in honor of this wonderful green holiday, I will post my pics I took of Zoya Irene a while back, which I got from their exchange deal.  There was also no sun at this time, but they were taken outdoors.  Three coats, pretty good application imo, on the sheer side though.

On a different note, I know that I have zero readers, maybe the random passerby every once in a while.  I feel a little bit strange and silly writing stuff...i tend to ramble a lot and be wordy.   Right now, however, I am basically talking to myself. hmm..


No comments: