Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Preview: Beauty From the Earth (BFTE) Cosmetics Review

So I just finished typing up a huge, long post with too many words and not enough pictures.  It was intended to be a quick post (like this one) but I clearly failed, so instead I'm just going to give you a sneak peak!  I'll be working on a longer, more in depth review of BFTE with lots of pictures, and these are the products that I'll be looking at.

Here are swatches of most of the BFTE Cosmetics products that I have:

(Warm Honey is a foundation, Tawny is a mineral veil, Georgia Peach is a blush, and the rest are all multi-use minerals-basically mineral eyeshadows.  All were swatched dry, directly on the skin unless otherwise noted.)

I did a look using BFTE earlier (see my Rainbow Eyes post), and the colors I used are shown above as well.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more! :)

In the meantime, follow me on Twitter!

Note: I've won many products from Beauty From the Earth (BFTE) via their Twitter giveaways.  If you are interested in trying their products, I highly recommend following them on Twitter, Facebook, or Blogger to stay updated!  I'm relatively new to this company, but from what I've seen so far I like 'em.  They have great customer service, a fantastic selection of colors, and my shipments always arrive very quickly (usually 2-3 days within placing an order).  Crystal, the owner, is also very sweet and likes to tweet a lot :)

No comments: