Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quick Looks - Blue + Gold

Ok, so I'm working on a huuuuge post for my promised BFTE review...but it's taking me for-EVER because I have so many pictures and Blogger is frustrating the hell out of me.  It's taking ages for me to get the formatting down...and after all the work I still don't even like it! That's what I get for using a free website and not knowing how to use it. Eh.

Anyways, in the meantime I've got a bunch of Jesse's Girl Cosmetics eyedusts (loose eyeshadows) and I've been playing around with them.  I did a couple of quick looks while bored (I usually just snap a few shots on my phone and post them on Twitter immediately, so follow me there too for instant updates!! For me to get a Blogger post together takes waayyy to long and is kind of strenuous for my brain :P)

Here's the first look: I used Blue Moon + Sparkle Gold:




So this wasn't really a "finished look or anything", I don't even think I was wearing foundation or anything on my bottom lash line.  It was purely just testing :)

1 comment:

liloo said...

pretty nice :)